2014年3月12日星期三

HP Notebook not receiving power from AC Adapter

HP Notebook not receiving power from AC Adapter
Question:
My wife's notebook will not react to getting an AC adapter plugged in, nonetheless it can nonetheless operate off of battery. (I cost her battery in my laptop computer and all is well, but that will get outdated brief.)
Any tips as to what could be resulting in this?
I popped it open up and failed to observe something popped or burnt, each of the traces appear in tact plus the capacitors are happily sitting down there without the need of a great deal like a bead of capci-juice jogging down the aspect.
I'm hoping for being informed "oh, that difficulty, just shake it acer aspire 3600 adapter using this method, spray some air in this article, and off you go", but so far HP has just been telling me this is a $400 task and that i must hold out per month to acquire it back again.
Best Response:
Is this a brand new laptop or an more mature one? Just after two in addition to a 50 percent many years, my laptop's AC adapter went negative. There are actually worry points at numerous points on an adapter. Visit a neighborhood retailer w/ a good return policy and purchase a universal electricity adapter. They usually feature a transformer, an AC plug, and an additional cable that goes for the computer. It should really include various plugs for numerous notebook makes.
Purchase 1 (I use a Targus adapter) which can be capable of putting out an equivalent or better electric power output because the one particular your wife has. It need to say it around the adapter itself. I don't try to remember how I determined my laptop's power specifications. I believe I took it through the battery's voltage and amperage stats.
Anyhow, if this doesn't get the job done, then you definitely can rule out the acer aspire 4730z adapter AC adapter and determine out how to proceed next. But changes are that the AC adapter will fail sooner compared to the laptop's motherboard power plug header.

没有评论:

发表评论